Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am at peace with the world

The long weekend was fantastic, but what was even more ridiculously cool was coming in to work this morning looking forward to my massage.

Yes, you heard right.

My new job is awesome, as far as jobs go. As far as first jobs go, it's insanely, supremely hands-down the best. Not only do I work in a cool office on a spanking new MAC with nice people who feel the same way I do about a cup of tea and a biscuit (which is that the aforementioned combination could lead to world peace), we're also treated by our company to monthly massages.

I know. Please don't hate me. Something's bound to go wrong soon.

This may come as a shock to those of you who know me, because you'll know my obsession with grooming and pampering in general, but I've never actually had a massage before.

Oh heavenly god please don't make me wait a month for the next one. I could happily have stayed horizontal on that table all day. I would have skipped lunch for it...

In other news, this video made my night: clicky clicky yo
It's Taylor Swift (of teeny bopper Love Story fame...admit it, we all secretly love that song) rapping with T Pain.

What? What? I knit sweaters yo...

No comments:

Post a Comment