Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spring has sprung...

... a leak. Trust Cape Town weather for a miserable, misty first day of spring huh?

Nonetheless, I'm determined to be all very fresh start-ish today, despite the rain-threatening clouds. We've got exactly a quarter of the year left, and four months until I turn 23.

Some changes need to be made.

Luckily, I woke up this morning with A Plan – for the rest of this year, starting today, I am going to make one small change for the better every week. Yes that's right ... every week. And anything I change will stay changed, so if I decide I'm going to drink two litres of water a day or be nicer to my brother or not eat crisps, I'll have to stick to that for the rest of the year.

Now that's a plan. By 2010 I am going to be godly...

No comments:

Post a Comment