Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Don't you hate...

...ill-fitting shoes?

Just saw two bottle blondes stalking across the street – you know, that sort of leaning-forward gait that says, 'I am so uncomfortable right now and am about to sit down on the pavement if a chair doesn't present itself soon'. You could have given them a black cloak and a scythe and they'd have had the grim reaper look down (from the back at least).

Then, coming back into my building, another example of bad footwear purchasing tottered her way past me in platforms that made her ankle do that weird bending-to-the-side thing that makes all lookers-on wonder when they're going to hear a snapping sound.

I'm still listening out for it.

On a lighter note, I saw a pair of boots in a store just now and caught myself thinking, 'Oooh those are pretty, I should try them on' before realising I bought them a couple months ago already.

Retarded, but in a happy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment