Monday, July 26, 2010

Far more composed than during Friday's rant. To cut a long one, Biscuit is all better, is having a couple newfangled security bits and bobs added to her, and is starting to smell less like new car and more like Stay Soft.

In other news, Boyfriend is arriving on Thursday evening (yippee!) and I've lost two kilos since two Mondays ago (now let me try not to fuck it up). These are Good Things.

...as were these:
  • Having my fringe trimmed for free on Saturday morning (I love you Karen at Scar, marry me)
  • Seeing an unfortunately swollen but no less lovely Princess Lara for tea on Saturday afternoon
  • Finally having a drink with RobFather on Saturday eve
  • Going to see The Castle on Sunday at noon (hilarious, and a bit of Aussie, erm, culture)
  • Having sushi in the sunshine at Tank with Bunny, Frankincense and friends later that day

All in all a decent weekend. And no, just because I didn't mention them doesn't mean I didn't manage to watch about eight episodes of House as well in the last 48 hours (the first step is admitting you're an addict).

No comments:

Post a Comment