Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My preciousssssssssssssss

I'm broke. I'm going to be broke for a while. But I have a car.

Yes. Finally.

Can you handle it? I can't. It hasn't hit me yet and I am still calmly going about the details such as registering it into my name and getting an alarm fitted and all the other bits and bobs.

Oh my god, it's just hit me. It'll be in my name.

Mine. Mine mine miiiiiiiiiiiine miney mine mine meine, mien, miento mine mine.

Okay, I'm a little excited.

Typical me, I drove it for the first time to gym where I somehow managed to park it. Not having power steering anymore is going to take some getting used to – I think I pulled a muscle just turning a corner. But who needs a functioning right arm when you have a car? Not me, that's for sure.

The upholstery has little outlines of cars all over it.

As for a name, still undecided. I like Biscuit. Boyfriend wants to call it Jessica. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment