Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some frivolous candy-floss type happy thoughts

The sun – thank you weather gods – is shining today in Cape Town.

This afternoon during lunch I will be test-driving what will probably by tomorrow be My Car.

It's the first of July, which means we are at the beginning of the end of the year. Not that 2010 has been bad so far – not by a long shot – but this means we are moving closer to summer, Christmas holidays, my birthday – all good things.

July is also the month in which my paycheck will reflect my yearly increase. Thank you to the gods of cash flow.

I got some very good news over the weekend. Looks like the Boyfriend's move back to Cape Town could be accelerated to December instead of next March. No need for descriptions of the accompanying premature excitement.

I skipped gym this morning and got to sleep in (although never in my life did I imagine that I'd one day consider waking up at 7 am a lie-in).

Am currently drinking tea and eating provita, which okay isn't quite chocolate, but does fall under the biscuit category.

No comments:

Post a Comment