Friday, July 9, 2010

Sometimes when I wear just leggings and a jersey, I worry people who don't get it behind me are saying to one another, 'Did that girl forget her pants?'

Happy Friday everyone. Here's the latest...

The Good
It's the weekend.
There are two very exciting footie matches coming up shortly.
I'm finally getting used to my non-power steering.

The Bad
Service at Minato last night was shocking. Resident waitress Miss Miserable was in top form, which is to say, Surly McSurly Pants.
The World Cup will be over come Monday, and I'm actually kind of sad. Also, I have no idea who to support now that Ze Germans have been knocked out. I could quite happily cheer for both teams on Sunday night. In fact, I may do just that, and paint each country's flag on either cheek, like other ambivalent supporters I've seen.  

The Ugly
Despite my efforts to the contrary, what with hitting the gym four times a week and trying to eat as healthily as possible yet, you know, remain a sane person, the scale, she won't budge. How (how?) is this possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment