Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Damn

Damn, damn damn. Three little biscuits, a small box of popcorn, a hot chocolate and a bite of Bunny's scone were so not part of the plan today (and only one even legitimately begins with B). Nor was hi-fibre bran for lunch particularly nutritious, but by the time one o'clock came around my tummy was growling too much for me to go out and make an attempt at finding something to make a salad with.

Oh well. On the bright side, when I came home from the movies I found that my brother had come over, and he and the rest of the house (look how I get around saying 'parents') were having Nando's for dinner. And though the fresh, crispy, buttery Portuguese rolls and the lovely warm chips were practically calling to me, begging me to eat them, I have instead dived into my laptop and am studiously avoiding them.

So points for me there at least I guess, despite the pre-movie, movie and post-movie slip-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment