Friday, October 22, 2010

Random Friday thunkin'

I have an unexplained bruise on my right hip bone. It's kind of oddly shaped too. In fact, it looks a bit like a blotchy prison tattoo of the Playboy bunny logo. Tacky much? Hope it doesn't stick around.

A blood vessel/muscle in my upper upper, inner inner thigh is twitching from time to time. It's starting to freak me out a little, which is a natural side effect of watching too much House. I worry some important artery is warning me it's about to explode. Also, it's very disconcerting to drive while watching your thigh jump about.

Got horrible, horrible news yesterday morning. The crying kind. What a day Thursday was.

Found out yesterday I won a copy of Paige Nick's book, A Million Miles From Normal after entering a competition on her blog of the same name. Yay me! Second blog comp I've won in the past few months. I'm feeling lucky.

Is this day over yet?

1 comment: