Thursday, November 4, 2010

Can it really be Thursday already? This week seems to be flying by, although that may be because Boyfriend only left on Tuesday, so Monday almost felt like a part of the weekend for me.

Probably a good thing that he left – for the past two days I've been hobbling around massaging my thigh muscles with a hand and wincing, a la Doctor House. this because of a powerplate class I did early on Monday morning. Here was me thinking I'd just stand on the thing for an hour looking silly and wobble away some fat but NAY my friends, it's actually quite energetic, made all the worse by the fact that because of the vibrations, doing one squat is like the equivalent of 70 as far as your muscles are concerned. And I am not by nature an enthusiastic squatter, or lunger for that matter.

Still, I may keep going. At this rate I'll have buns of steel within a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment