Friday, November 5, 2010

Colon close bracket
  • It's Friday.
  • Cape Town is slowly creeping into summer.
  • I made it to gym this morning (four times this week instead of five, part of a plan to be gentler with myself).
  • I'm going to see Breakfast at Tiffany's tonight. I've had it on DVD for ages, but somehow seeing it on the big screen for the first time is very exciting (yes, I'm a dork).
  • Had sushi for the second time this week last night. And at Minato. And Papasan (of Douglas Green ad fame) was there!
Colon open bracket
  • I have about 20 pages of advertorial to write that I'm procrastinating about. Actually, it's not even that I'm procrastinating so much as the fact that other, seemingly more important work keeps popping up (and I really mean that this time, it's not one of those ocassions when 'reorganise sock drawer' somehow finds its way to the top of your to-do list).
  • I'm coming in to work tomorrow.
  • I still need to find shoes to match my dress for the wedding in Plett in two weeks' time. What does one wear to a wedding on an island in a lagoon? Heels? Sandals? Sandal heels? Ack...

No comments:

Post a Comment