Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shoowee

It's the final push ladies and gentleman. Only two magazines left, and then this blogger can get back to life as she knew it in October, but better, because it'll be December.

In the meantime, some quickie updates:
  • Boyfriend will officially be a Capetonian again as per 22 December. That's only 29 sleeps away. (Yes, I'm counting.)
  • I've hung up my dinosaur costume and am the proud owner of a BlackBerry. It's white (I think they call it a Halle Berry – tee hee) and has a pink cover (I couldn't resist). I tweeted from the queue at Woolies last night, BBMed some friends on my lunch break and can check my Facebook page more often than between the Nazi-enforced hours of one and two o'clock at the office. My first grown-up phone...pleased as punch.
  • Went to a wedding on an island in the Keurbooms Lagoon in Plett over the weekend. The wedding was beautiful, but getting out of Cape Town for a full 48 hours and spending time with Boyfriend was the cherry on top. Being annihilated by mutant mosquitoes was less pleasant, but my swelling has finally gone down.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for boyf moving. Dying to experience a wedding at "The Island". At a brief moment I wanted to have my wedding there, but that has passed

    ReplyDelete