Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oops

So I may need a fresh start on my fresh start. Last night didn't go quite as planned...

We had a substitute instructor for Pilates, which immediately killed my motivation so I had a bit of a half-assed workout. Dinner was a large bowl of Mum's spaghetti Bolognese, rather than my optimistic egg-white omelette, and I ended up watching Gossip Girl instead of sorting through my closet. That's zero out of three, not quite up to my usual standard.

Re-do, please?

Also, what is happening to my skin? I think I've had more spots in the past month than all through high-school. So not feeling this teenage look I've got going at the moment. How annoying. They'd best be gone by the weekend or I may have to skulk at home. After all, if you have a spot while hiding in your bedroom in your pyjamas and there's no one there to see it, are you still hideous?

No comments:

Post a Comment