Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Raindrops fallin' on my head



It's a wintery day in Cape Town today. Even had to get my brolly out for the first time.

My brolly and I go way back. Like, to varsity days.Varsity winters are particularly fierce and it survived them all without flipping inside out and drenching me like everyone else's did. It's The Little Umbrella That Could. Seriously. I know its hot pinkness is bordering on the ridiculous, but the fact that I bought it for exactly R29 from a Pep store in an emergency makes it a friggin miracle in my eyes. I'd be muy muy sad if anything were ever to happen to it.

Anyway, looks like the weekend's going to be rained out too. I suppose I'd better accept the fact that winter is on its way and that no amount of moaning from me will change that. And given last weekend's ridiculous out-and-aboutedness, a few snuggly nights in may be just what the credit doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment