Monday, May 16, 2011

How did that happen?

One minute I was hitting 'publish post' on last week's Weekend in Numbers, and the next thing I knew I was falling asleep last night thinking, 'I can't believe it's Monday tomorrow...'.

Not entirely sure where the week went. Got swallowed up somewhere between deadlines, rain, a couple of rather nice but very PRish events, and exercise. Not exactly the most exciting of lives I'm leading at the moment.

And now here we are. Monday. Again. Terrible that it comes around once a week isn't it? Luckily it's only a hop, skip and a Tuesday until yet another South African public holiday, so don't get too depressed alright?

I'm sure you're all doing the right thing and voting on Wednesday so I won't even mention it (not really).

Since my weekend was largely spent vegetating with Boyfriend and series, and hiding from the cold, I haven't got one of my usual, uproariously funny (why are you smirking?) Weekend in Numbers lists for you. But I will say this:

I love Karen at Scar. She makes my hair do nice things. I have a fringe. And it looks rather swishy if I do say so myself.

And this:

The burly, rugby player look is not usually the one I go for, but I urge all ladies to go and see Thor as soon as possible. The comic book nerd inside me enjoyed the movie in itself, but there's also a set of abs in there that are worth getting a gander at. On the big screen. In 3D. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment