Monday, August 15, 2011

TGIM

Okay this is going to be one the stranger things that comes out of my mouth, but sometimes ... I kind of like Mondays.

Yeah they suck mostly. Playtime's over, you may still have a hangover from Saturday night, it's back to seriousness and work, and there's a full five days before it's the weekend again.

But occasionally, Mondays are good. Like coming to after a bender and finding you don't have a hangover, you didn't do anything stupid and embarrassing the night before, and there are no unexplained bruises anywhere on your person.

Take today, for example. After the fun and games of a looooong weekend, a three-day week and another weekend, it's almost nice to get back to reality, get back on top of work things, head back to the gym ... you know the drill. Pull up my socks, roll up my sleeves and be productive again.

Yeah, maybe I am a little strange after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment