Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Did you miss me?

So, given that it's the last day of November, and the post directly below is dated the first, I think it's safe to assume I've had a fairly busy month.

Here's what I was up to while maintaining blog silence...
  • Sent 11 different magazines to print in the space of two weeks
  • Got promoted
  • Celebrated Le Boyfriend's 30th birthday
  • Flew in a helicopter from the V&A to Constantia Uitsig for a picnic
  • Found my perfect pair of stripey, peep-toe wedges
  • Climbed Table Mountain (okay Le Boyf says I can't say that, because we just walked up Constantia Nek and down Skeleton Gorge, not up up the mountain, but still)
  • Danced in my first contemporary show at the Magnet Theatre in Obs
  • Didn't ghd my hair for nearly the entire month
See? Busy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment