Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Adios office

It turns out that you can't make red icing with red liquid food colouring, so what were going to be Christmas cupcakes, are now a pretty pink pre-birthday variety. Gotta adapt yo...


Last day of work today, and it couldn't have come soon enough.

Luckily, everyone else seems to be on a go-slow already too, so today may include eating the cupcakes I baked last night, taking a long lunch for a staff member's farewell, and not too much else.

Suits me just fine. I'm wearing my new stripey wedges from WW, and they're putting me in a very laid-back, holiday mood.

As for my Christmas shopping...
Mum √
Dad ?? Help!
Dear brother ?? Help!
Le Boyfriend √
Le Boyfriend's family √

Sometimes I love having a tiny family, and friends who aren't fussed about Christmas gifts. It drastically reduces the time I have to spend in malls over this period, and gives me more time to go crazy with wrapping paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment