Thursday, January 5, 2012

Are you prepared for the pants-off-toe-tingling excitement of What I Did On My Holidays?

You probably are. Even if you just woke up.

Because I don't feel like I did too much out of the ordinary in the past two weeks, really. What I certainly didn't do was go to/think about/worry about work, nor did I check a single email. That's what leave is for right?

There was, of course, the mandatory stuffing of my face and glugging of wine and gin over Christmas (okay, fine, and before Christmas, and after Christmas, and for New Year), the result of which is that I'm sure I've gained at least one dress size as well as a phantom pregnancy.

Other activities included but were not exclusive to
  • Far too much time in shopping malls (for myself, and for others, I'll have you know)
  • Much watching of series and movies
  • House-sitting (dog-sitting really) over NYE, and
  • The Birthday Comedy of Errors, coming soon to a blog near you

1 comment:

  1. I also consumed copious amounts of wine and gin over the holidays. Yum! Love the bit about a phantom pregnancy. Haha.

    ReplyDelete