Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Creaky me

So as if having a spastic knee weren't bad enough (and it's pretty bad, considering my MRI in March is going to cost me around two grand), I have now also definitely pulled my hip flexor.

This is a problem for a few reasons.

One It hurts. I consider pain to be pretty up there on my list of priorities.
Two On Pointe's next show is on 7 April, which means I have about six weeks to get it sorted, otherwise there will be no chasse-coupe-jete-rolling for me, oh no there will not.
Three In order to fix the problem I'll probably have to resort to rest and/or physio. But given the four kilos I appear magically to have gained, not exercising doesn't seem like an option any more. As for physio, well, let's just I reckon after the MRI, my MSA will be O-V-E-R.

Yoikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment