Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Up the creek, baby!



A road trip, a pit stop for The Best Pies in the World, camping, drinking, listening to bands, eating, drinking, listening to more bands, spending the day in a river drinking, drinking while you go back the campsite to get more drinks, drinking in the river again, eating some more, watching bands while drinking in the river and eating, passing out napping, drinking some more, watching some bands, eating, drinking ... you just have to love music festivals, don't you?

So what if it was super hot? So what if I felt nauseous both nights? So what if my hair looked like Helena Bonham Carter's after The RobFather sprayed me with his water pistol? So what if my knees and my knees alone got sunburnt while riding my crocodile (this is all starting to sound dirty)?

It was still rad as rad can be. And that's pretty rad.

I have this to say (Peggles, Sleeping Beauty and BestePomp, I hope you're reading this)...

BLAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment