Wednesday, March 7, 2012

After my Pity Party Tuesday, it's now officially No Negativity Wednesday.




And in keeping with the theme of today, I have decided to spend the day looking on the bright side (regardless of how annoying I usually find endlessly optimistic people).

So, today, instead of being frustrated at my inability to find The Perfect Flat, I will instead focus on being happy that I can finally afford to live on my own, in somewhere that isn't a hole.

Instead of being all bleak about my knee injury, I will instead be happy that's it's fixable and doesn't require surgery.

Instead of being bleak that I couldn't make quiche last night because I seem to be the only person who doesn't know that shortcrust pastry comes frozen and needs to be defrosted before being used (Jade's foray into cooking), I will instead be happy that it means I'll be having quiche tonight instead. (I realise this quiche obsession seems a tad odd, but someone made it for me, it was super delicious, apparently it's super easy to make, and it will mean that I have officially cooked something other than popcorn or toast in 2012. So there.)

1 comment: