Monday, March 26, 2012

A year, six months, who's counting?


So, as of this morning, it's official: I am now heavier than I've ever been in my life.

This I attribute to:
  • Slacking off on any real exercise while my knee's out of action
  • Eating like a motherfucker
  • Drinking like the same

Of course, given that being at my official highest weight ever means I can no longer fit into my jeans, something really needs to be done.

And done today.

I think, if I lost 10 kilos by next summer, I may finally achieve that blissful state of being happy with my body. Six months should do it, right? Therefore, by 26 September 2012, I will be 10 kilos lighter than I am today.

And since I can't go on Jolly Mollies, or get liposuction, or send myself on some three-week detox retreat, I suppose instead I shall go about it the old-fashioned way: eat less, exercise more, try not to spend every weekend at the bottom of a bottle of wine.

Sounds reasonable right? I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat *sigh*

    whilst I may not be at my heaviest ever, thank fck, I feel utterly disgusting. Have not been to gym in over a month and have eaten more in the last few weeks than I care to admit.

    So yes, back to gym for me starting tonight. Vomit!

    Good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete