Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Okay Wednesday morning, let's work this out like adults


Gah!

Wednesday mornings can be the worst, can't they?

This morning was a prime example.

I snoozed my alarm one too many times, which meant that by the time I got up, someone else was already hogging the bathroom. 'No matter,' thought I. 'I shall make tea instead.'

Headed to the kitchen. Stubbed toe, mighty painfully. Rolled around on the floor, moaning in agony.

Made it into the bathroom to discover it is a Bad Hair Day. Also discovered face wash is running out. Had to attack tube with scissors.

Stared balefully into cupboard 10 minutes later, to find it is also an I Hate My Entire Wardrobe day.

Checked weather. Going to be hot. But have not got around to painting my toenails, therefore must wear pumps instead of sandals.

Drove to work and heard on the radio that Ryk Neethling's ex has written a tell-all book, entitled In the Water They Can't See You Cry. This cheered me up immensely, because it reminded me that the world is a stupid, crazy kind of place, filled with some really stupid crazy kind of people.

Thank you, Amanda Beard. You've reminded me to laugh at myself and my first-world morning problems.

Oh, and at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment