Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Downton


I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and started watching Downton Abbey and my god how could you all have let me miss out on it for so long?

And secondly, my god, how can there only be two seasons (and a Christmas special)? What am I going to do without Lord and Lady Grantham and their convoluted family and malcontent servants?

I'm going to become obsessed with pictures of them, of course.


You mean you don't wear gloves in summer? Whatever is the matter with you?
I know there's a war on, but please just look at my sleeves. Aren't they marvellous?
Why yes, my hat is fantastic, thank you.
I left Downton to become a secretary,
but all I really wanted to do was walk
around saying 'John Snooooow'.
One does get a little tired being so rich and well bred and beautiful.
All husbands should have to sit on the stairs when they've been naughty, don't you know?
I'm on a horse.

'Why must every day involve a fight with an American?'

No comments:

Post a Comment