Friday, July 13, 2012

Thursday, 12 July
  • Tea with fat-free milk and sugar
  • All Bran flakes with fat-free milk
  • Instant (plain) oats with honey and cinnamon
  • Tea with fat-free milk and sugar
  • Two wholewheat rusks
  • Soy and linseed toast with salmon cream cheese and wild rocket
  • Apple
  • Chai latte
  • Tiny cupcake (I know, I know, but it was a thoughtful little surprise from a friend)
  • Woolworths pork and jasmine rice and Asian greens hot pot (exhaustion = microwave meal for dinner)
  • Tea with fat-free milk and sugar
  • Three buttermilk rusks

What is with the after-dinner snacking, you may ask? Yeah, I don't get it either.

I seem to have about six meals a day, on average, which may have something to do with the fact that I usually have breakfast before 6 am. I swear I only eat when my tummy's rumbling, it's not like I'm just idly stuffing my face.

Also made it to gym last night, although my cardio session was pretty pathetic. This whole work exhaustion thing is cramping my style.

The (diet) offending cupcake. How could I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment