Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Put foot, baby!


Had our first official team meeting last night for Put Foot Rally 2013.

I am so excited about this event, I had butterflies in my tummy last night, despite the fact that the little countdown on the rally website informs me we still have 259 days to go.

So far, we have our team name and not much else, but if the discussions over beer and nachos last night are anything to go by, it's going to be one amazing trip. Mostly because when you're the youngest person at a table by at least five years, and you're not the only person laughing when someone says 'penetrate', then you know you're in good company.

On the downside, my teammates have taken the decision not to allow me to drive, despite the fact it's been four years since I last rolled a car in an African country. Hmmpf. 

For those of you who are completely lost, kindly head over to www.putfootrally.com and educate yourself.

1 comment: