Monday, November 5, 2012

The weekend that was


I've accepted the fact that, at least for the near future, my life is going to include an awfully unnatural number of hours at work. But I cannot accept that work and sleeping is all I have time for. To that end, I am now officially time-managing like a boss, in order to fit as much as possible into the final two months of 2012.

To start with, how's this for a productive weekend? Over the past 72 hours, I...
  • Performed in a show on Friday night
  • Fit in a birthday party after the show, despite being tired and having my hair in a ballet bun
  • Cleaned my flat top to bottom on Saturday morning early
  • Worked for most of the daylight hours of Saturday
  • Went to the ballet with my mum
  • Adopted a kitten for an hour. My neighbour's tiny white and ginger kitty shot through my front door as I got home from the ballet and didn't want to leave right away. And who am I to deny a kitten hours of fun with my laundry drying rack?
  • Worked for a few hours early on Sunday morning
  • Had a lazy Sunday seafood lunch
  • Consumed the hugest triple-decker ice cream cone in Hout Bay after lunch
  • Watched mass amounts of series with Le Boyfriend on the couch
  • ... and got drunk on said couch. On a Sunday
Look at me go. Not bad, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment