Thursday, September 3, 2009

Okay so I'm lame...

but I'm really excited for this weekend.

Do I have big party plans? No.
Going away for a repeat of the magical, romantic weekend? Sadly, no.
Anything remotely special or exciting planned? Nope.

What I am doing is having my first ever (fine, maybe not ever, but not for a long, long time) two-day weekend, all to myself. That's right ... no part-time work, no urgent freelancing to do, nada.

I know this is a common, every-week affair for most people, but oh my god I get to sleep in. For two days straight. And I have all the time between waking up and going to bed to do with exactly as I please. I don't even have any banking to do or errands to run or don't-really-feel-like-it-but-must-go-out-and-see-so-and-so plans. Nuh-thing.

It's great to get excited about the little things isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. I can relate... When we worked 18 hours a day for 31 days in a row including weekends, all I dreamed of was a weekend where I didn't have to go to work at 15.00 each day.

    "Living the Dream" I think is the motto

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... very true, and I've never even worked as hard as you.
    Yay for following me luv, and thanks for the tweets (I see them, I do!).
    Tea ... one day ...

    ReplyDelete