Monday, May 25, 2009

This weekend I discovered my secret super power (soon to be a little less secret). Everybody has one, you just have to figure out what it is, and then start using it to your advantage.
My friend the Energiser Bunny has periods of time when she controls the universe...seriously, everything she says is going happen, happens. Unfortunately, she wasn't really in tune with it the first time and, feeling a bit pessimistic about the world, made mostly dire predictions. What a week.
So anyway, my newly discovered super power is my incredible ability to look Wednesday afternoon sober when, in fact, I am absolutely, Friday night shmangled.
(Yes, I discovered it this weekend, when I was out drinking, which I said I wouldn't be doing, but bugger my resolution, it's only five days until the GFAW Show anyway.)
I don't need to tell you how handy this power is, especially in situations that are:
a) Really inappropriate to be drunk in, but
b) Nigh impossible to survive without being drunk
How fantastic...

No comments:

Post a Comment