Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Top 3 things annnoying me today:

1. Imaginary service delivery in South Africa. In general, but also in particular...how hard can it be to have a pair of boots sent from one branch of a shop to another, without them disappearing into an alternate universe (presumably one filled with shoes) along the way, so that now the staff at both branches claim complete ignorance and are looking at me like I might go Britney on them any second.

2. Club stamps that just won't come off. Is this just me? I mean, I shower a requisite number of times a day, and yet I'm still branded with the evidence of excursions of evenings past. Finally managed to de-ink my forearm by removing most of my epidermis, but hey at least it's clean again.

3. Jacob Zuma's face. Is nobody else worried that Mr Toad from Wind in the Willows is running our country? I keep trying to discern lily pads around his feet.




On a different note, a big thank you to Marc Perel and From the Couch for the publicity and advice. I owe you 1 x cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment