Wednesday, July 29, 2009

psssst...

I have to whisper see, because I'm not sure how my new company feels about me blogging from work, even if it's during my lunch break.

So, update from the trenches...good things about work so far:
- My fellow copyeditors seem like nice sane people, not at all likely to turn suddenly homicidal
- I have a brand, spanking, beautiful new Mac mini, a ridiculously huge Samsung flatscreen and one of those awesome uber-flat silver Mac keyboards to work on
- Stationery was rained down upon me. And you all know my love affair with nice stationery.
- The work is eyes-closed kinda stuff so far

So not too shabby, but I'm going to refrain from judging till I've been here a week at least I think. Maybe till Friday...

I'd love to celebrate all this with a cocktail or four BUT I've decided that for two weeks (which began on Sunday...even though I only decided on Monday haha) I'm not drinking any alcohol. Just to see if I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment