Monday, August 17, 2009

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Yesterday saw me diligently hitting the gym for my Sunday afternoon twenty lengths of the pool (I have no idea where this 'Jade thou shall get off the couch and exercise' willpower comes from but I'm making the most of it).

This was all well and good except that I woke up this morning with a seriously blocked left ear. Argh. Feels as though I'm walking around with one of those fishbowl bubbles over my head, and hearing my own blood pumping is more than a little strange, not to mention the disorientation that comes with it. And yes, I've tried blocking my nose and breathing out, to no avail. Nearly braining myself with an earbud this morning didn't help much either.

The world is all bloop bloop bloop, and I have to constantly turn my head when people speak to me and shout, 'What? WHAT'S THAT? Speak into my good ear, if you care to be heard.'

Oh wait...development! I yawned and it's just semi-unblocked itself. Only now it hurts something well awful. Ouch.

Happy Monday all...

No comments:

Post a Comment