Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm such a nerd...

...but I am loving iGoogle. Maybe I'm the last person in the universe to cotton on to this latest ingenious installment from the Google Gods (Larry, Sergey, the world owes you) but I'm going to blog about it anyway because it is fan-bloody-tastic.

Welcome to Jade's iGoogle homepage ... whimsical Manolo Blahnik sketches scroll across the top behind the search field, multiple gadgets (with pink-topped tabs) populate the lower regions, including (but by no means limited to, and there are about a million different ones you can add) my email account, my GoogleDocs list, the weather, word of the day, reason-to-drink of the day, my blogger 'new post' window (oh yes, loving this), sticky notes (only Mac users will understand the genius of these), my to-do list (you know, the thing I live by)...

My goodness but don't I heart iGoogle.

Edit: Oh. So boyfriend has just informed me that iGoogle uses loads of bandwidth, which is why not everyone is as googley-eyed (haha couldn't resist) over it as I am. But while I won't be using it at home, I'm happy to indulge in my pretty, super-organised little page at the office. Sorry for everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment