Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Look! My blog is white!

Yes I know ... incredibly bold change. Next I might start wearing multi-coloured underwear, or putting sugar in my tea after the milk. Can you imagine?

So anyway, I just got home from a lovely little dinner party with Darling and MichMash at Noodle's place and I'm full to bursting with good food, honey cake and tea (she and I are incapable of being in the same room without a cuppa).

Spent most of the evening – when we weren't alternately cooking and bumping into each other in the kitchen – laughing at people on So you think you can dance?

And then laughing at Mich, who knows she can't, but does anyway.

Random pointless blog entry ... to be honest I think I came online just for the little thrill I get from sitting on my bed with my pretty baby (that'd be my new MacBook for those of you who aren't following ... and really now, keep up) on my lap.

Time for beauty sleep though methinks. Especially if Photo Booth is anything to go by – when you look better with your head morphed into a square cartoon-looking shape than you do normally, you know it's time to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment