Monday, November 9, 2009

Co-habitation can be a bitch.

Especially if the person you're living with is acting like one.

I need (need need need neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) to move out of home. Families are only supposed to drive you crazy for so long. There has to be a cut off point, and I reckon it comes just as soon as you jingle the keys to your first apartment – even if it is a two-bedroom hole shared with twelve and a half other people and a mouldy cabbage (which, of course, mine won't be, because I am picky as all hell).

Got into a screaming match with the Mother today. In the car. About laundry. I mean of all the ridiculously petty things to fight about...

I suppose it doesn't help that we share a car as well. Which is, really, the biggest obstacle to my whole move-outta-home thing.

Vicious circle much?

So, who wants to help me buy a car? Anyone?









Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. shame...i was like that too before i moved out. was being driven crazy at home. moving out is awesome but going back home afterwards is even better. they start to treat you like royalty!
    if you find someone to sponsor you a new car, please pass them on to me too!

    ReplyDelete