Monday, December 14, 2009

Drunkity drunk drunk drunk drunk

Okay so that plan about being sober at the office party? Out the window somewhere between the third glass of bubbles and sleeping on Boyfriend's lap on the drive home. Open bars and I, we make the best of friends. I cannot count the drinks (mostly because of all the black spaces in my memory bank).

Nobody should have that much fun at a work function. For god's sake, we were drinking Patrone at one point (a fact I was only enlightened to last night). Oh yes. Then we got in the hummer and hit the jacuzzi with the honies and our bling (not really).

'Festive' is how I'm choosing to describe it. Festive, and oh my I'm never stepping on to the sales floor ever again. Those boys. Bargepoles from now on.

Had to get up frightfully early to go and have my Hepatitis shots for Botswana, and then a wax. Two things you really shouldn't do when hungover, so it's quite lucky then that I only sobered up a few hours later at lunch.

So don't feel like work this morning. I love my job, but am just in too much of a holiday mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment