Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So as of 10 am this morning it will be T minus 24 hours till my flight to Jo'burg leaves, which will then make it less than a day till we're on the road to Botswana (Boyfriend, myself and three other couples in two 4x4s, in case you haven't been following).

Can you handle it?

Excitement is being temporarily put on hold by the fact that I haven't started packing. If you know me, you'll know it takes about 10 hours of running around like Mike the Headless Chicken followed by thirty minutes of manic suitcase stuffing before I consider myself packed. And even then I forget strategic items, like underwear, or my toothbrush.

Not to mention, I spent the last four days drinking, staying at Boyfriend's place, catching up with the lovely Kat visiting from England and not really doing all that much in the way of getting ready for a mammoth cross country overlanding camping trip.

Whoops.

Must buy a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment