Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday rambling

Skipped Pilates this morning. Was just too, too blue in my room for waking up and stretching and exercising in the dark. And by blue I mean the mood (although the fact that my curtains are blue means any light shining in turns blue too, and it's entirely possible that that contributes to my blue moods. Maybe? I don't know).

Anyway, was one of those mornings when you want to just keep hiding from the world under the duvet and you wish you were the kind of person who (ever) called in sick to work.

Things are looking up slightly though. The sun is out, for a start. Also, I'm wearing two very brightly coloured tops today as a nod to possibly the last few days of summer.

(Cheerful – fake it till you make it.)

And it's the weekend. After a three-day week. So really, all is (or should be) good in the hood.

Here's to the next 48 hours then.

No comments:

Post a Comment