Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things I did today

  1. Woke up completely confused. Like, literally. I did know what my phone was, why it was making a noise or what 6.55 meant.
  2. Arrived at work in a London cab. Car is at the panelbeaters. This is getting expensive...
  3. Buried myself in pretty layouts all morning for the wedding magzine.
  4. Lusted after R450 decorative birdcages from Cecile & Boyd's. Very Breakfast at Tiffany's.
  5. Interviewed the MD of a golf estate. Went well luckily. I barely had to say twenty words. I hate interviews usually. Especially because playing the dictaphone back to write them up makes me cringe – hate the sound of my own voice.
  6. Stole tea biscuits from the bar upstairs (on our executive floor).
  7. Debated stealing the Johhny Blue instead.
  8. Was convinced into doing a free dive with sharks one day. Apparently it's zen.
  9. Wrote a quick, lazy post to alleviate residual blog guilt from not having posted at all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment