Thursday, April 15, 2010

I've been a bad blogger lately I know. Neglectful to say the least.

My excuses aren't even that great – work was busy, then Boyfriend was here for two weeks (yes, thank you, blissful) and now well ... I don't want to bore anybody but you know those weeks when nothing kind of happens?

Work is sort of busy.
Social life is sort of quiet.
Most exciting part of last night was having udon noodles for supper and getting stuck into all my seasons of House (yes I'm behind the rest of the world in my series-watching).

Bit sick too, but not even exciting take-the-day-off-work sick. Just sniffling and a bit coughy and my jaw is somewhat comically locked.

Like I said, don't want to bore you...

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe it..my life is the same at the moment!! also ate noodles last night, social life quiet, work hectic..HA!

    AAANNDDDD (drumrolllll) i'm also stuck on the House seasons!! I'm addicted, but decided to take a little break because LUPIS and LUMBER PUNCTURE is starting to irritate me because its in almost EVERY episode!
    but i love Dr House..i love him yeah i do!

    how you doing further? :)

    ReplyDelete