Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shiver shiver

Well winter's snuck up on me it seems. Is suddenly dark and icy cold in the mornings. You miss waking up at five ay-em for gym for a couple weeks and the next thing you know your alarm is going off and it looks like the middle of the night outside and your shortie pyjamas are just not really weather appropriate anymore.

Yes, this is my not-so-sneaky way of announcing to the world that I made it out of bed in the early hours both yesterday and today to go to gym (was actually swimming laps at five thirty this morning – now that's dedication).

Course, my stupid body seems to be failing on me. Am walking with a limp because my right, outer thigh muscle feels like it's exploding slowly and trickling hot mercury under my skin. Is this bad? Hope it goes away. The pain is annoying. The limp of course is trés sexy.

Boyfriend arrives tonight, and is staying till Wednesday. Is all very exciting apart from the fact I have to work tonight. No use complaining though. Is my own silly fault for being a procrastinator. Missing out on a night with Boyfriend though is the only thing that can bring down the high of finally working freelance for a commercial glossy. You say I've sold my soul, I say hello name in print and money in bank account.

Is it lunchtime yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment