Monday, April 19, 2010

The weekend in numbers

Yes! It's amazing! An actual Weekend in Numbers on a Monday for a change. Could it be that the blogger in me is back?

Number of pairs of shoes bought: four. Yes, that's another two after those two pairs that snuck up on me on Friday afternoon. I have a problem. So shoe me.

Number of episodes of House watched: 4

Number of episodes of Big Bang Theory watched: 4. I am becoming an agoraphobic, hermit-like TV addict. The TV is because I finally finished The Poisonwood Bible and haven't got myself another book to read. The cloistering is just my current state of social affairs.

Number of gym visits: 1. Swam and saunaed. I need to get back on the wagon this week, so decided to kick it off a little earlier by exercising yesterday. Three weeks of no gym and lovely dinners and even lovelier bottles of red wine mean not only does my body feel like crap, I could swear my thighs are noticeably bigger.
Course, I followed up the gym visit with a pizza at Bacini's. My appetite knows no bounds, but my willpower certainly does.

No comments:

Post a Comment