Monday, June 7, 2010

Back on track

So Boyfriend has left, and it's all very sad and all, but I've decided to distract myself by using this week to give my health a swift kick up the pants.

Seriously, after eating out every night for more than a week – not to mention the drinking that went with all that eating – my body has started lodging complaints. My eyes are playing all kinds of funhouse mirror type tricks on me when it comes to scrutinising my thighs, and my mood of late has been a little low.

So, the plan now is to get back to the gym routine I've been so lax about lately and basically to push the healthy eating to just this side of extreme (for at least this week).

Work is finally quiet on all fronts, so it really is time to sort out the rest of my life.

Like losing weight.

And sorting out my tax.

And finding a car.

And trying not to finish the entire season three of Californication in one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment