Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Twiddle twiddle

Phew so after the madness of the past few weeks, I am now twiddling my thumbs at work.

Ain't that just the way...

On the bright side, this means my boss and I are working in shifts tomorrow, so I get to come in at the lovely late hour of 1 pm and leave again at five.

Other good things include waking up next to Boyfriend this morning (even if that meant getting up, getting dressed and getting on the road by 6 am to make it back to town before traffic) and the fact that it's unseasonably warm outside today. And as Boyfriend and I are playing unofficial after-hours tour guides to the group of non-Capetonian guys who are on course with him this week, I am looking forward to what the rest of this afternoon/evening has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment