Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let's just talk about the elephant in the room quickly

Hint: it's to the right of this post, matches none of my blog colours and is really quite obnoxiously large and obvious.

I don't expect to win an SA Blog Award. I don't even expect anyone to nominate me of their own free will  (that's what friends are for – blackmail and/or emotional manipulation should get at least a few clicks). But I figured, where's the harm right?

Now click, all of you, click! Like you mean it!

2 comments:

  1. I clicky'd clicked :)
    Why? Well, the few entries I read I liked. I am now following you!
    And to quote one man "Yes we can" well, Coz I can!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudz, very nice to have you here! Hope you enjoy reading the rest.
    x

    ReplyDelete