Friday, August 20, 2010

TGIF

I really mean that. Not that this week's been particularly stressful – things are whirring along nicely on the work front, and a lull in freelance assignments means my evenings have been my own. I'm actually just looking forward to two days of sleeping in, which for me now means anything past 5 am.

Mission accomplished. I managed to hit the gym all five days this week, four of those times being before work, hence the waking up at sparrows. Let's see how long I can keep this up...

In other news...

One in five Americans mistakenly believe that Pres Obama is muslim, according to a recent survey. You just know it's all the hick states of middle America who were polled, people who marry their cousins and can't accept the fact that just because his middle name is Hussein and his last name sounds so much like Osama, doesn't make him a muslim. Maybe it's his cafe au lait complexion.

Really now, is it possible for a people to be that ignorant? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment