Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I think, I think, I think...

I think I'm going to take the week off gym.

*Waits for the universe to come crashing down around ears*

I missed out on yesterday morning's cardio session as was taking Boyfriend to the airport, and on Friday Team Copy-eds is taking the day off to go on our annual team-building extravaganza (read: walking up to Crystal Pools to laze in the sun with books and tea and the gentle rustle of baboons trying to steal our picnic lunch). Also, I'm not feeling 100%, and since I'm already missing two days of exercise, it seems logical to make this my once-in-a-blue-moon off week.

Doesn't help that immediately after the idea occurred to me I remembered that lately I've been eating like every meal was my last and have gained one of the kilos I lost, making a week's reprieve a bad idea as well as undeserved.

Still, I may just take the leap and give in to being a fat, lazy lump for a week. Apart from my self-esteem, my goal weight and my endorphin levels, what could it hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment