Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So I managed to make it through Monday floating on a cloud of post-anniversary-weekend-away-in-Franschhoek happiness.

This morning, not so much. Woke up feeling rather flat, which is such a downgrade from yesterday's sparkly glow that it feels almost like a Black Tuesday. This could be for any or all of the following reasons:
  1. I hate what I'm wearing today.  
  2. I have made the opposite of progress on the losing weight front.
  3. I have a meeting with my financial advisor again today, at which point I will have to tell him that while I am thrilled with his services (that sounds dirty), a review of my finances has revealed that I haven't a cent to invest at the moment, so very sorry. I really don't like saying no to/disappointing people.
  4. I'm sick.
  5. I'm restless.
  6. I'm broke.
Okay, that was cathartic. Maybe I can shake this negativity after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment