Monday, September 20, 2010

Rain, rain, go away...

Okay Cape Town, get it together now. It's spring. What's with this windy, rainy, cloudy thing you've got going on today?

Schnoodle loodle grrrARGH *whirr* ping! &*% kapfffffffffft.

I really don't feel like being at work right now. Unfortunately, it's not even quite noon yet, so here's to another five hours of what seems to be an office-wide Glum Monday. I know why I'm down (1 x miserable weather forecast, 1 x plane carrying Boyfriend away last night), but I'm sitting here wondering about everyone else's mood too.

The other problem is, even though I don't fancy being here right now, I'm not too keen to be at home either. Or out. Or at gym.

Ever have that? I wish someone would come and put me into some kind of space-aged sleeper pod where I could switch off for a little while, and only resurface when I was good and ready to smile and participate in life again. Just a few blank hours to shake off this dialtone kind of mood, and then go back to being busy, enthusaiastic Jade.

Failing that, I'd settle for a chocolate brownie.

Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment